It’s hard to believe that over a month has passed since we were last able to host a live AMA Omaha event. In that time, your AMA Omaha Board has continued to work tirelessly to bring value and support to our marketing community and find new ways to deliver exceptional programming.
1) During these trying times and beyond, the AMA Omaha Job Board remains a resource for those looking to advance their careers or find a new job. New jobs with great companies are added regularly!
2) AMA Omaha has revamped our Workshop series to an online format, with three webinar learning opportunities under our belt so far and more to come in May. (Thanks to all who have attended – the turnout has been outstanding!)
3) Yes, we miss your faces, too! We are excited to announce an online virtual Marketers Meetup Happy Hour, coming your way May 21. Free to all, and a wonderful chance to connect with the AMA Omaha Board, our members, and other marketers in our community. Join us to talk shop around marketing now and in the new normal.
4) We launched our PCM Perks! Program and selected the first-ever grant recipients. Looking to further your professional career while social distancing? The AMA Professional Certified Marketer program is for you!
5) Continued content development and releases to our website, from educational blogs to our AMA Omaha podcast, AMP.
6) And finally, we attended the 2020 AMA Leadership Summit in force, garnering new ideas for now and to assure a strong and secure future for AMA Omaha.
There is more to come! Your questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome. Contact us anytime.